I’m gonna be totally honest. I’m a stylist, not a writer. Writing makes me sweat profusely. My website designer most likely has a strong dislike for me because I’ve been avoiding doing this bio for at least six months now. So let’s keep it short, sweet and more my style:
1. I wish I could make a career out of naming babies.
2. Matchbox Twenty, GooGoo Dolls, 90s Country are always a yes.
3. I’m pretty sure I’m psychic…or at least pretty damn intuitive.
4. I’ve always wanted to be the carry on suitcase only type of traveler—-never even been remotely close.
5. I crave a good challenge and am always up for a new one.
6. I tear up every time I hear “Only Fools Rush In”.
7. For crying out loud—can we bring back the Rom Coms?! Like why did they stop making those type of movies?
8. I feel like I won the lottery when B-Rad laughs out loud at my jokes.
9. I start most days at 4:15am, but I am completely worthless after 9pm.
10. Knowing, sharing and asking other’s intentions is something I try to do daily.
11. If I could relive any part of my life thus far, it would be high school, 2014 and newborn babies.
12. Fail forward & do it f*$#ing scared are two pieces of the best advice I’ve ever received.
13. I love post its, typography & handwriting. I want to become proficient at analyzing people’s handwriting before digital typing takes over.
14. My 6 celebs at my (catered, because your girl does not cook) dinner table are: Matthew McConaughey, Diane Sawyer, Keith Morrison, Justin Anderson, Will Smith& Tom Hanks.
15. Highly competitive at board games.
16. Nothing brings me more joy than watching people accomplish their goals. I have mad respect for people willing to put in the hard work and make a dream their reality.